The imagegif() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to create the GIF image file from the given image. If the image has been made transparent with imagecolortransparent() function, then GIF89a image format will generate otherwise GIF87a image format will generate.
bool imagegif( $image, $to )
Parameters: This function accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- $image: It is returned by one of the image creation functions, such as imagecreatetruecolor(). It is used to create size of image.
- $to: This parameter is used to set the path of input image. If it is not set or set to NULL, then it will produce raw image stream.
Return Value: This function returns True on success or False on failure.
Below programs illustrate the imagegif() function in PHP:
- PHP | imagecolorexactalpha() Function
- PHP | imagecolormatch() Function
- PHP | imagecolorexact() Function
This article is attributed to GeeksforGeeks.org