<script> Script Contents... </script>
Attributes: Many attribute associated with script tag.
- async: It is used to specify the script is executed asynchronously.
- charset: It is used to specify the character encoding used in an external script file.
- defer: It is used to specify that the script is executed when the page has finished parsing.
- src: It is used to specify the URL of an external script file.
- type: It is used to specify the media type of the script.
Suppoted Browser: The browser supported by <script> tag are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer